mBIT Coach Certification Training
2022 dates available
(Early bird and payment options available)
- Pre-Course materials
- Personal Course Workbook
- Copy of mBraining: Using your multiple brains to do cool stuff by Grant Soosalu & Marvin Oka
- Tea / Coffee Refreshments
- Small group size to ensure comfort and safety
This mBIT Coach certification course is a practical foundation in the concepts of mBraining and the related mBIT Coach techniques.
We now know (and have always known) that there are 3 separate intelligences operating in our bodies and these have habits and learned patterns that can be aligned or not aligned. How our multiple brains communicate and operate with each other is vital for congruence, success, and happiness.
This 4-day course is designed to offer knowledge and techniques for self-development and supports the transformational coaching and personal development of others.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
- Professional Coaches of all types
- Counsellors and People Helpers
- Trainers and Educators
- Leaders, Managers, Mentors and Business Owners
- … anyone who needs to coach others to produce results that can only be achieved when head, heart and gut are aligned.
Or, if you (or your clients) experience:
- Internal conflict between thoughts, feelings, and actions
- Repeatedly not acting upon or sabotaging dreams, goals and plans
- Doing unwanted behaviours or habits and don’t know why and difficulty stopping
- Challenges in making decisions or are unable to motivate and act
- Chronically experiencing disempowering emotional states such as frustration, depression, anger, anxiety, etc.
- Chronic health issues, especially those to do with the heart or gut region
It's time to empower yourself, and your clients, using the deeply integrative mBIT processes you’ll learn and experience during this workshop... You will learn to repattern how our brains work together to support and enhance life success.
About The Training
- This training meets the certification requirements of mBraining International (see www.mbraining.com).
- The training is a mix of theory and practice and designed to facilitate immediate use of the techniques.
- The course is run over 4 days and includes exercises, recommended reading, and follow-on study.
- An internationally recognised certificate is awarded on successful completion of the course.
This training delivers the following important outcomes:
- An understanding of key mBraining and mBIT principles.
- A foundation from which to progress to mBIT Master Coach and Trainer levels.
- A qualification recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) that qualifies for continuous learning credits.
- An understanding of the latest neuroscience that impacts on self and personal development programs.
- A suite of tools and techniques that support personal development skills and all coaching methodologies.
mBIT grew from the new field of mBraining which first appeared with the breakthrough book titled "mBraining: Using your multiple brains to do cool stuff" by Grant Soosalu & Marvin Oka
This is a discussion around what it means to be mBIT Coach qualified, the code of ethics and the certification criteria.
In this section we look at the science behind mBIT which includes characteristics of human neural networks and the key relationships between the cephalic, enteric, and cardiac neural intelligences.
The Big Picture
Here we look at the mBIT guiding principles including the Presuppositions of mBIT, the mBIT Roadmap and the mBIT Prime Functions.
mBIT Coach Techniques and Components
We are now ready to go deeper into how we put mBIT into practice and look at the practical application of the following elements:
- mBIT Neural Integration Constraints
- mBIT Neural Network Communication
- The impact of the Autonomic Nervous System
Putting Into Practice
At this stage we begin to look at the mBIT Core Competencies and the use of Calibration to identify how these competencies are being integrated.
Perfecting The Process
We complete the learning part of the course by considering the sequence of the mBIT process (known as Neural Syntax Mapping) and the clearance of blockages that may cause interruption to the process (known as Neural Integration Blocks).
Please note that over half the total course time is allocated to practice and application of the learnings included in the curriculum.
Helping You Succeed
An mBIT Coach certificate is awarded after successful completion of the course and qualifies the holder to add mBIT Coaching to their curriculum and to use the mBIT Coach logo on their website and marketing materials.
Success in this course is achieved by demonstrating achievement in three areas:
- That key points of the knowledge delivered are understood
- That competence is shown in terms of applying the mBIT techniques when doing the exercises and working with clients
- That a commitment is made to uphold the principles and ethics of being an mBIT Coach.
ONGOING SUPPORT AFTER GRADUATION
As a graduate of the programme and a certified mBIT Coach you will be eligible to join the mBIT Coach International facebook group, to connect with other coaches from around the world.
You are also eligible, and invited, to join any of the regular virtual mBIT practice groups that take place across the global community.
You will be invited to join our quarterly face to face meet up events, so that we can continue to connect, practice, learn and share experiences from our work and personal growth (usually with cake, coffee, and a few laughs along the way!)